Zachary Danziger || Principal Investigator || firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Professor of BME, Florida International University
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Duke University
- Neuroinformatics Certification, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole
- PhD in BME Northwestern University
- BS in BME University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Received FIU’s university-level “Award for Excellence in Postdoctoral Scholar Mentoring” in 2019
Chair of the BMES Ethics Subcommittee, 2018-2022
Daniel Jaskowak || Postdoctoral Scholar || email@example.com
Daniel studies movement science, motor control, and neural control of the lower urinary tract.
Behnaz Afrashteh || Postdoctoral Scholar
Studying neurourology and neurological dysfunction of the lower urinary tract.
Steafan Kahn || FIU PhD Student || firstname.lastname@example.org
Studying motor learning and neuroscience.
Pedro Alcolea || FIU PhD Student || email@example.com
Studying brain-computer interfaces, machine learning, and motor learning.
Zoey Ray Danziger || Milk, Poop, and Fussing Specialist
Empirical investigations of motor learning and cognitive development.
Undergraduate Research Assistants
- Paulwin Arancherry (2022) | Brain-computer interfaces and motor learning
- Hary Usaquen (2022) | Brain-computer interfaces and motor learning
- Ramon Suarez (2022) | Neurourology and electrophysiology
- Tzu-Hsiang Lin (2022)
- Jihye Bae (2019)
- Damiano Angoli (2019)
- Graduate Students
- Arezoo Geramipour (2021)
- Masters Students
- Junzhu “Jenny” Pei (2021)
- Undergraduate Researchers
- Maral Daneshyan (2022)
- Maria Gomes Vallilo (2022)
- Raquel Veiga Martin (2021)
- Nicolas Valencia Diaz (2021)
- Carlos Caiaffa (2020)
- Hernando Santacoloma (2019)
- Daniel Jimenez (2018)
- Chazman Childers (2018)
- Ninfamaria Arredondo (2017)
- Laura Gonzalez (2017)